Bullet Coffee Lucy Bee Bites with Apricots
Chilling 1 hour
Makes approx 25 balls
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 1 shot strong espresso coffee
- 40g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil for lactose free option or 20g grass fed butter and 20g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 10g Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 75g dried dates
- 75g dried apricots
- 75g flaxseeds or healthy seed mix (see recipe below)
- SEED MIXTURE: Seeds are full of essential fats, protein, vitamins and minerals, they are an invaluable source of nutrients
- I make this mixture up and keep it in an airtight container. Weigh out the required amount and blitz in a coffee grinder
- 250g flaxseeds
- 75g sesame seeds
- 75g sunflower seeds
- 75g hemp seeds
- 75g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- Blitz espresso and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil (and butter if using) in the Nutri Bullet or blender.
- Place all the ingredients (except the desiccated coconut) into food processor and blend until you have a doughy mixture.
- Take a teaspoon of the mixture roll into a ball, then roll each ball in the desiccated coconut. Place on a lined baking tray.
- Once finished place bites into a freezer for at least an hour.
- I like to eat mine straight from the freezer.
- I have played around using different Nespresso coffee flavours. They now have available mint and hazelnut coffee – they both work great in the bites.
You may also like