Cacao, Banana and Pecan Muffins
12 - 15 minutes
Makes 10 - 12 muffins
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 120g gluten free self-raising flour
- ½ tsp. gluten free baking powder
- 1 egg
- 50g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 100ml Lucy Bee Coconut Milk
- 20g pecans, broken into small pieces
- 30g sultanas or raisins
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- Dark chocolate (70%+ cocoa) to decorate, broken into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Place 12 muffin cases into a muffin tray.
- Add the flour and baking powder to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add the egg, Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and Lucy Bee Coconut Milk and mix these together before folding in the flour and baking powder.
- Fold in the pecans, sultanas or raisins, banana and Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate. Sprinkle on dark chocolate pieces (this is optional but I say “Do it!”).
- Spoon your mixture into muffin cases and bake for 12 -15 minutes.
You may also like