Homemade Burgers, the Perfect Choice to BBQ
15 minutes, plus 1 hour refrigeration
8 - 10 minutes
6 to 10 depending on size
Gluten Free, Wheat Free
- 1kg extra lean Aberdeen Angus minced beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- TO SERVE:
- Cheese sliced, tomatoes, chillies
- Put the mince, onion, garlic and parsley into a large mixing bowl, season with Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, then mix together. You may find it easier to do this with your hands.
- Take a handful of the meat mixture and make into a flat burger shape. Repeat until all the meat is used up. Place on a baking tray, cover and leave in the fridge for about an hour.
- Before cooking the burgers, remove from the fridge and allow them to come to room temperature before lightly brushing with the melted Lucy Bee Coconut Oil.
- Cook on a medium heat for 3 – 5 minutes each side or longer if you prefer.
- You can serve with cheese, sliced tomatoes, chillies, and our Tomato Sauce - see recipe.
You may also like