Raspberry Cheesecakes with Creamed Coconut
None - refrigerate for 1 hour plus
Makes 4 individual cheesecakes
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 4 x 9cm rounded moulds
- FOR THE BASE:
- 75g pecan nuts
- 75g pitted dates
- 20g Lucy Bee Coconut Flour
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 75g cashew nuts, soaked in warm water for 2 hours
- 75g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 60g yoghurt (I used full fat Greek yoghurt)
- 100g raspberries
- In a food processor blitz together all the base ingredients so they resemble breadcrumbs. Split evenly into the moulds and press down and place in the fridge whilst making the topping.
- Place all the topping ingredients into the food processor (save a few raspberries to decorate the top of each cheesecake) and blitz until smooth.
- Spread evenly over the bases and refrigerate for an hour or more until ready to serve.
- Remove from the moulds, decorate with the reserved raspberries and serve.
You may also like